Thursday, January 6, 2011

My resolution - reproduce.

Seriously, my goal this year to to reproduce. That's my New Year's resolution. Let's hope it doesn't end up like all my other resolutions have...

There's something really nice about the new year. Getting a fresh start. Resetting the clock. Feeling renewed.

We've been at this for more than a year now. I can't believe that. We spent all of 2010 (plus a little of 2009) trying to start a family.

We're finally getting some testing done. It's been such a mystery up until now. Too many whys, not enough reasons. There's still so much waiting though. Waiting for the test dates, waiting for the results, waiting for the follow up with the doctor...a cycle and a half will have passed in the mean time. I'm ready to move forward, but I'm stuck in traffic. I've never been very good at waiting. I guess I'm getting to be an expert at it now.

I feel hopeful for 2011. I'm going to do everything I can to keep my resolution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope hope hope your resolution comes true!!!

T said...

I hope the testing gives you answers and that you have your resolution come true!!