Sunday, March 27, 2011

When it rains...

Tomorrow's a big day! We close on our house tomorrow morning. It is truly a dream come true. I've been so excited I keep waking up early every morning unable to get back to sleep. And of course, because I'm a multi-tasker, I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating tomorrow too (I got a blazing OPK tonight). Nice, huh? It wouldn't be too bad to check off two life dreams in one day. Last time it took a move to another state for me to get pregnant, so maybe the move will make it happen this time too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That's awesome! And best of luck catching the eggie!! FX

T said...

Congrats on the house!!! Gl this month!!

Michele said...

Exciting!! Congratulations and good luck catching that egg!

Tia said...

Good luck with the move and hopefully you caught that egg too!