Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby photo voodoo

I was sitting in the RE's office today, looking at the four cork boards full of baby photos that he has on the wall, and was completely disturbed to realize that several of them are held up with push pins right through the babies foreheads! It just struck me as wrong. These babies were so longed for, caused so much emotional strain by not arriving soon enough, only to have their photos stuck up on the wall with a big old push pin in the head!

2 comments:

unaffected said...

Lol Meg!!!!

That is just too funny/odd/bizarre. I think it's the same way at my RE office! Although, I try my best to NOT look at the board :(

Do all RE offices have big cork boards full of pictures?!

T said...

Oh no lol. At my Re's they have tnem behind the desk and they do not have pins in their foreheads!