Friday, December 17, 2010
Cluck, cluck, cluck
I'm such a chicken. I wrote two posts and published them, even posted the link for the blog on the message boards that I frequent. That lasted for about 3 1/2 minutes until I completely chickened out and took it all down. *sigh* I guess I'm just not ready to put myself out there. I struggle with this so much more than I should. I really want to tell the world what I have been/am going through - mostly because I know how alone I have felt through it all, and also because I know how much company I actually have, sadly. If I told everyone, maybe I'd make a couple other women feel less alone. But I just can't figure out how to do it. Posting it as a status update on Facebook just doesn't feel appropriate to me, I don't really want to send out a mass email...ugh. I'll get up the courage one of these days. Somehow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Meggola. This is aidynsmom from tww. I saw your comment on Lisab's blog and wanted to chk out your blog. I just started my blog and I too feel odd about just putting it out there. I put it on my fb under my website,but didnt announce it. I want people to know what we are going through but it feels so personal too. I find blogging to be very theraputic bc I dont want to always put my feelings on people. Anywho just wanted to wish you luck, i hope u dont mind that I add yu to my blogs i follow.
Hi Travica! Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'll have to check out your blog too. It's kind of scary...isn't it?
It is! Only my closest friends and family know we are still ttc. I put it on fb so if somebody finds it I guess theyll now. Id love to shout it out to the world,but I just dont know how to do that.
Post a Comment