Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bitter Betty is knocking at the door. Are you going to answer?

I'm sure we all feel this way sometimes - I can't go on Facebook or the message boards that I usually frequent because they're full of women celebrating their babies or their pregnancies and I can't think of anything nice to say. I hate when the bitterness rises to the surface. I have so much to be grateful for, and so much that makes me happy, but I'm just so jealous of those women. I like being in control and this seems to be one huge part of my life that I just can not control. Ugh.

Okay. Vent over. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw I understand *hugs* It's really hard NOT to feel that way. Wishing you lots of luck with your new cycle. Come on BFP!

T said...

Hugs.