Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A reasonable substitute

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but it's been for a good reason - we're buying a house! We found a house we liked our first day out looking and put in an offer a week later After some negotiating, our offer was accepted! It's been crazy busy, but a really good distraction and just really nice to be able to have one of our dreams come true. It's ironic that we'll be moving right around when my due date was. I think that's a really good thing though - I'll be so busy and distracted that I definitely won't have time to dwell and as I said, while one dream was lost for now, this one is coming true and will make us both incredibly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats!! A nice, fresh start!

Tia said...

Congrats on the new house! That's awesome that you found one so quickly.