Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why can't I learn?

I was feeling pretty good about things and went through and un-blocked all the blocked friends from my FB news feed. All the friends who are moms and post about their kids all the time.

Then I started reading through my news feed....

...and blocked them all again.

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

I am guilty of posting about my pregnancy... but I do keep it positive and never complain. I haven't posted any ultrasound pictures or belly pictures, either. I remember how hard it was to see constant status updates on FB. I'm sorry, Meg! I still stalk you and hope that you get your take home baby.

meggola said...

It's okay Kelly Jo! Some of it is friends complaining about their kids, some of it is reading about how happy they are with their kids. It's just hard to read, so I block them and go to their pages when I feel okay and can check up on them. I should know better than to think that I can just read about that stuff any old time of the day and be okay with it though.

Michele said...

I remember those feelings so strongly. I have them now with any newborn or pregnancy related things. Do what you need to for your sanity and don't feel bad at all. I hope all is going well for you and I'm hoping that take home baby is right around the corner for you.

Tia said...

I completely understand why you did that. I went through and deleted everyone that I wasn't really a "friend" with if they were pregnant or seemed to have daily complaints about their children. ((hugs)) Hopefully, things will work out for you soon!